Job Search Results
Job Title: DevOps Software (Python) Engineer Remuneration: BOE Location: Dublin Job type: Permanent Contact: Alan Ref: 10430
DevOps Software (Python) Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world class start-up’s product team working in exciting new technology areas. You’ll be working on developing a Cloud-based application that takes data from clusters of IoT devices. You’ll be working on orchestration, management, configuration, etc.
- You must be eligible to live, work and travel in the EU on application
- Ideally, you’ll have about 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- You should have in-depth experience of working with python in industry
- You should extensive experience with Containers, e.g., Docker, AWS, Kubernetes, etc.
- You should have experience working with Microservices, REST, etc.
- You should have at least some experience of SQL-based databases
- It’s important to understand CI/CD for quality code production
- Ideally, you’ll have experience of working in a regulated development environment, e.g., pharma, aviation, medical devices, etc.
- You must be educated to a Degree level in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline