Job Search Results
Job Title: Director of UI Development Remuneration: BOE Location: Dublin Job type: Permanent Contact: Alan Ref: 10429
Director of User Interface Development
One of our clients wants to find a Director of User Interface Development to lead and manage their User Interface development team. This team has built a highly successful product suite, and you’ll be leading and managing a multi-disciplined team of full-stack developers based in multiple different geographic locations. You’ll be adept at using Agile development practices to get the best out of the team. You’ll be committed to working with Product Management to drive the best possible user experiences for customers.
- You must be clearly eligible to live and work in Ireland without restriction on application
- You should have at least 5 years’ experience managing software development teams
- You should have over 10 years’ experience with software development with significant exposure to User Interface development
- You must have in-depth expertise with programming languages, such as Java, Python, etc.
- You must have in-depth expertise with Web Architectures, including REST, SOAP, OAuth, etc.
- You must be educated to a Degree level in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline