Job Search Results
Job Title: System and Network Administrator Remuneration: BOE Location: Dublin Job type: Permanent Contact: Alan Ref: 10412
Systems and Network Administrator
One of our clients, based in Dublin City Centre, is looking for a Systems and Network Admin to join their team.
You’ll be working in a busy IT team that supports mission-critical systems for a large group of technically sophisticated workers.
- You must be eligible to live and work in Ireland on application
- You should have at least 2 years of experience working with Linux and Windows
- You should the ability to troubleshoot and resolve networking problems and have an understanding of common Internet protocols including their application layers
- You should have experience maintaining Computer Hardware
- Ideally, you’ll have experience with Switching and Routing products, especially Cisco
- You’re flexible with regard to working hours (including at the weekend), as it may be required occasionally
- Some travel may be required with this role
- You should be educated to a Degree Level in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline