Job Search Results
Job Title: DevOps Engineer Remuneration: BOE Location: Dublin Job type: Permanent Contact: Alan Ref: 10361
DevOps Software Engineer
Our Dublin based client is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled DevOps engineer to join their growing team of software product developers. You’ll be helping build great products capable of scaling for deployment both on site and in public and private clouds.
You’ll be building and supporting a Continuous Integration environment and constantly tweaking the CI process to improve it. Your focus will be on automating everything that can be in the development process and you’ll be working with the developers, project managers, and product management teams to enable this. Your input will be decisive in helping improve the overall quality and performance of our client’s products.
- You must be eligible to live in the EU on application
- You must have at least 5 years’ commercial DevOps or development experience
- Knowledge of Linux or Windows to a SysAdmin level
- Have some experience with C, C++ or Java
- Jenkins experience with Linux
- In-depth knowledge of Git/SVN merging, branching, etc.
- Educated to a Bachelor’s Degree in Comp Sci, Comp Eng or related discipline