Job Search Results
Job Title: DevOps Engineer Remuneration: BOE Location: Dublin Job type: Permanent Contact: Alan Ref: 10331
We have a very exciting opportunity in Dublin with a world-class start-up for a motivated DevOps Engineer.
You’ll be working with a growing team developing exciting solutions in the intersection between computer vision, 3d computation and Machine Learning. You’ll be working on developing leading-edge IT solutions for a computationally intensive and hugely ambitious software project.
- You must be eligible to live and work in the Ireland on application
- You should have at least two years’ experience in a similar DevOps role
- You’ll be focused on Release Management
- You’ll be experienced with CI/CD (ideally Maven & Jenkins)
- You should have experience of cloud-based deployments, especially AWS
- You should see virtualization and containerization (Docker) as essential tools
- You should target automating as much of testing as possible
- Ideally, you have experience of IoT and Embedded Linux
- You should have some experience of as many of C++, NodeJS, Computer Vision, and Kafka as possible.
- You should be educated to a Degree level in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline