Job Search Results
Job Title: Senior Test Automation Engineer Remuneration: Negotiable Location: Dublin Job type: Permanent Contact: Alan Ref: 10300
Senior Test Automation Engineer
Our client is expanding its engineering team and due to their commitment to excellence, want to add a world-class Senior Test Automation Engineer to their roster.
- You’ll be at the centre of ensuring the quality of large-scale enterprise products
- You’ll be writing Test Strategies, their associated plans and then developing automated tests and test harnesses to implement these
- You’ll be scheduling testing activity to ensure timely delivery with absolute quality
- You’ll be developing appropriate metrics and KPIs to measure the quality of the product as it progresses towards delivery
- You must be eligible to live and work in the EU on application
- At least three years’ experience in QA with the majority in test automation
- In-depth experience with common test automation tools including as many of the following as possible, Selenium, TestDroid, Appium, SoapUI, JMeter, JUnit, etc.
- Knowledge of OO languages, e.g., Java, C++, C#, etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Educated to a Degree level in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline